Welcome to the J. Willard Marriott Library subject guide for FCS 6901 Thesis Development Seminar. Please use the tabs above for help finding information about various research sources and more. If you have questions about this guide or about library research, you can contact the FCS Librarian.
If your research involves other academic areas, you may want to consult with librarians who work with other departments. Choose a department from the alphabetical list of subject guides and contact the associated librarian.
The Marriott Library e-mail reference service request form is available by clicking on the Email Help tab above.
Marriott Library's Graduate Student Reading Room
The Marriott Library has opened the Graduate Student Reading Room (GSRR). Here is some information about using the room:
- We welcome you to use the GSRR all hours the library is open. Library hours are posted on the Marriott Library home page
- Library Security will conduct periodic walkthroughs for your safety.
- The room has a maximun occupancy of 45.
- Coin operated lockers are provided for your convenience; the library is not responsible for loss of personal items.
- The GSRR is for quiet study only.
- Graduate students may not let other library patrons into the room; unwillingness to comply may result in access privileges being revoked.
- Food and drinks are allowed in the room; please dispose of all food debris appropriately and report any spills to Library Security.
- Access to the GSRR will be for the academic school year or remainder of the year following application.
- If your card is lost, stolen, or replaced, please notify Library Security at 801-587-9758.
To apply for access to the Graduate Reading Room, use the link below to access the application, complete it and return it to the level 1 service desk (NW entrance to the Marriott Library), or go to the level 1 service desk to obtain, fill out, and submit the application.