What is Praxis?
The Praxis Series™ exams provide educational tests and other services that states use as part of their teacher licensure and certification process. The Praxis I® tests measure basic academic skills, and the Praxis II® tests measure general and subject-specific knowledge and teaching skills.
Check out this link to the Utah site for information about Praxis.
In-library Praxis Guides
Praxis, 2013. Knowledge Commons, Ready Reference, Level 2 LB2367.75.P735 2013
Praxis Series Official Guide, General Collection, Level 2, LB2367.75P735 2010
Praxis Exam Cram, Knowledge Commons, level 2, LB1762P37 2009
The best teachers' test preparation for the Praxis II English subject assessments : (0041, 0042, 0043, 0049) Ready Reference Knowledge Commons, Level 2, PE1114 .D38 2009
To identify recently added Praxis guides, use the following strategy:
- Go to Usearch at http://www.lib.utah.edu
- Type in "Praxis" in the search box.
- Click on the Details of any item. In the Details you will see a subject heading: Teaching United States Examinations Study guides
- This heading draws together all of the Praxis guides within the Marriott Library's collection.
- Click on this link to find all of the Praxis guides in the Marriott Library.
- The call number and location of the item will be listed under the Location link.