Management (Strategic) 5700: Home
This specific course guide will help the students focus on understanding the key functional, business, and corporate decisions that affect the long-term position of the firm.
- If you spend more than 15 minutes looking for something, ask a librarian for help. We are here to help.
- Off-Campus access is available to most of our resources. I recommend using the
- Interlibrary Loan provides access to books and journal articles not available at the Library. Most journal articles will be sent to you electronically in 3-5 business days. If you are a first-time user, register here.
- The University Writing Center provides thesis, grant, and proposal assistance
- Laptop and uNID support available in the Knowledge Commons (Level 2).
- Have ideas for research or teaching innovations? The services available in the Digital Scholarship Lab can help you.