Managing the Global Workforce MGT 6590: Home
Companies ponder how to gain an edge by finding the right talent in the right location. This course specific guide provides the relevant resources listed in this guide will help students complete their final project.
- If you spend more than 15 minutes looking for something, ask a librarian for help. We are here to help.
- Off-Campus access is available to most of our resources. I recommend using the
- Interlibrary Loan provides access to books and journal articles not available at the Library. Most journal articles will be sent to you electronically in 3-5 business days. If you are a first-time user, register here.
- The University Writing Center provides thesis, grant, and proposal assistance
- Laptop and uNID support available in the Knowledge Commons (Level 2).
- Have ideas for research or teaching innovations? The services available in the Digital Scholarship Lab can help you.