FCS 6901 Thesis Development Seminar: Scopus
Downloading from Scopus into EndNote Basic
1. First, run your search in Scopus.
2. Click on the title of one of the articles you would like to save. You should see a small green Export button at the top of the record. Click here, and then choose RIS Format and click on the Export button at the bottom of the page
3. Another window will open asking you to save the file. Make sure you save it to a folder or on your desktop where you can find it easily.
4. Now, log in to your EndNote Account if you have not already. Click on the Collect tab and then choose Import References. Then, click the browse button, locate the .ris file, choose the scopus import option and the group to which you want to import the citation, and then choose Import.
5. If the import works, you will see a screen telling you that one reference was imported into your group. To make sure, go back to the group and check to make sure it downloaded.
6. You can also import multiple items at one by going to your search results page, placing check marks next to the the items you want to import, and then choosing the RIS Import option. You will again have an RIS file to save and import, as you did above.