Financial Meltdown: Books
To view a list of selected Meltdown books, please use the sub-tabs under "Books" above. The books are listed in alphabetical order by author. To see if a print book is checked in at the Marriott Library, click on the title and you will be directed to the book's record in the library catalog. To access electronic books, click on the title. All of these print books are located on level 2 of the Marriott Library, unless another location is listed with the call number.
Is the book you want already checked out? You can recall a checked-out book and the person who has it will have 10 days to return it to the library. To place a recall, find the record for the book in the library catalog, click on "Locations & Request", and click on REQUEST. If necessary, enter your uNID and password. Click on "Request" again. You will be notified by email when the book has been returned.
Find More Books
Books, Print and Online
Use the catalogs listed below to:
- Find books, both print and online, government documents, audio-visual materials, manuscripts, maps, software and electronic media.
- Find the names of periodicals libraries subscribe to, but not individual articles within each magazine or journal.
- Search by author, title, subject, keywords, date, or ISBN/ISSN.
- Suggested Subject Headings are (you can copy these directly into a Usearch (Library Catalog) search box):
- Global Financial Crisis, 2008-2009
- Financial crises -- History -- 21st century
- Financial crises -- United States -- History -- 21st century
- Bank failures -- United States -- History -- 21st century
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 2001-2009
- Subprime mortgage loans -- United States
- Housing -- United States -- Finance
Usearch (Library Catalog)
Lists items, inclucing online books, owned by UU Marriott, Math, and Quinney Law Libraries and periodicals they subscribe to. Tells where a book is shelved and whether it is checked out. For access to online books, if you are not using a campus computer, you must enter the library catalog through MyUtah.edu or through the UU VPN service (see Off Campus Access).
A combined catalog of over 14,000 libraries from around the world listing over 40,000,000 items. You can place an Interlibrary Loan request for items found in other libraries while online. The book will be sent here.
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT