Architecture: Materials Collection
Katherine W. Dumke Materials Collection
Dumke Fine Arts & Architecture Library Materials Collection
Welcome to the Fine Arts & Architecture Library’s Materials Collection!
Located in the J. Willard Marriott Library on Level 2 in the Knowledge Commons
- Please wash your hands before handling the materials.
- Bags, backpacks, pens, markers, & covered drinks should be set aside while interacting with the Materials Collection.
- Please use pencils when taking notes and sketching.
- Photographs for reference are also encouraged.
- You may use the computer provided (or your own device) to access the Material ConneXion database and get further details about these, and 7500+ materials.
- The individual material tabula are for use in the building and can not be checked out.
We appreciate hearing any feedback you have about this new resource and welcome suggestions for future purchases.