Finding Test Instruments (Health, Education, & Psychology): Steps 5 & 6
Step 5: Educational Test Site
Search for evidence: ERIC through the Marriott Library
Skip to Step 6 for psychological instrument.
The ERIC database includes teacher education, test, measurement, and evaluation in its database- coverage 1966 to present.
Access this database from the link below:
Tips for searching ERIC:
- Type in the keyword for the type of test you are trying to find. Next, scroll below the search boxes and limit your search using - Publication Type: Tests/Questionnaires.
- You may be able to find articles about a specific instrument by typing its name in the ERIC keyword search box.
- You may also search for tests and measurements by entering information in the keyword search boxes and then add the keyword appended:
- For example: (test OR assessment OR scale OR questionnaire OR measure OR survey) AND [your topic] AND appended
- Using the keyword APPENDED will look for articles and documents that may have copies of the instrument attached.
Step 6: Psychological Tests
Search for evidence: Go here for psychological tests and psychological aspects of medicine, sociology, education and law.
American Psychological Association
The APA neither sells nor endorses testing instruments, but provides guidance for locating psychological tests and how to use them.
- Click on Advanced Search
- Limit Search by Classifcation Codes "2220 Tests & Testing"
- Sort resulty by Date Descending