Zotero: Install Zotero
Zotero on the iPad
You can use Zotero on the iPad browser by installing a "Bookmarklet," a special link that saves items directly to your Zotero account on the web.
You must have a Zotero account, and your iPad must be online, to use Zotero.
- Open zotero.org/downloadbookmarklet in iPad Safari and bookmark it.
- Click “iPhone/iPad” and copy the code from the text box on the page.
- Edit the bookmark you just created.
- Change the bookmark name to "Save to Zotero".
- Paste the code from the text box as the URL for the bookmark.
When you're on a page with a citation, select the Save to Zotero bookmark. The iPad browser will save the citation directly to your Zotero library online.
Add the bookmarklet
Edit the bookmarklet
Click to save