The Libraries offer numerous resources, services, and tools for entrepreneurs and innovators.
Information and innovation are a natural duo! Explore the sub-pages to learn more.
The Libraries Innovation Team can help you....
- find supporting evidence and literature,
- brainstorm ideas with you,
- prove there's a need or market for your idea/product,
- use software to visualize your invention,
- connect you to faculty, clinicians, or industry mentors,
- help design a website,
- find patent information,
- effectively present your idea/device,
- understand statistics,
- manage citations,
- navigate Intellectual Property (IP), copyright, and fair use,
- help with computer and web-based programming
- ... the list goes on! Just ask!