EndNote Basic makes it easy to organize your citations into groups, by topic, project, or any other category that makes sense to you.
1. To create a group, go to the Organize tab and choose Manage My Groups
2. A new window will open. Name your group and click OK
3. Then, you should see your group show up in a list of other available groups. Now, you can import citations from databases to this group or move citations from other groups into this one. Any references that are not in a group are in the Unfiled group at the top
- Last Updated: Jul 3, 2019 9:29 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page