Search for journal titles
Connecting to the Network
1. Access the library home page at http://library.med.utah.edu/
2. Click the Off Campus Access button on the right-hand side of the page
3. Enter your uNID and password and click LOGIN
You’re now logged in through “remote access” which means you can use most of the library’s subscription resources, including databases, electronic journals, and eBooks.
... more remote access options at http://library.med.utah.edu/ed/remoteaccess.php
See Week 1, Week 2 and Week 3 tabs for additional materials.
Topics in OB/GYN – 2013-2014
Objectives and Course Outline
- Each student will effectively and efficiently search and retrieve relevant information to answer clinical questions.
- Each student will teach their peer group an evidence-based approach to an assigned clinical scenario in obstetrics or gynecology.
Week 1: PubMed searching
Week 2: Evidence-based resources and website evaluation
Week 3: Using PowerPoint to effectively present information
Week 4: Professor's Rounds Presentations
Week 5: Additional Presentations
We can get it for you!
If you are not able to determine if the library owns a journal, use the CitationLinker which is used to locate fulltext for a specific article using its PMID (PubMed Identifier), author or citation information.
If you are unable to find articles online or in the print collection, the Eccles Library can order them via InterLibrary Loan for you. This service is free to students, and available for a nominal fee for faculty, staff and the general public.
Spencer S. Eccles Health Sciences Library
10 North 1900 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-5890
Room 209 (upper level)
Eccles Health Sciences Library
10N 1900 E
Salt Lake City, UT 84112