What Can the Library Innovation Team Do for You?
Information and innovation are a natural duo! Let the Library Innovation Team help you; we have a wide array of expertises and interests to effectively meet your needs, questions, etc.
Did you know that we can help you....
- find supporting evidence and literature,
- brainstorm ideas with you,
- prove there's a need or market for your idea/product,
- use software to visualize your invention,
- connect you to faculty, clinicans, or industry mentors,
- help design a website,
- find patent information,
- effectively present your idea/device,
- understand statistics,
- manage citations,
- navigate Intellectual Property (IP), copyright, and fair use,
- help with computer and web-based programming
- ... the list goes on! Just ask!
Here's a few testimonials of inventors and innovators on campus who we've helped!
"My entire journal began in the Innovation Scholars Class where Dave Morrison taught us about intellectual property, and then further agreed to teach me on-on-one how to search the United States Patent and Trademark Office database. This is literally when I conceived the idea for my company" - Alex Carr, former Innovation Scholar and current member of the Utah Foundry
"We established an online stystem to track team progress via the university's Instructure CANVAS. Team contact and submission have moved substantially smoother. Thank you to Jean Shipman and the Library Innovation Team for making this system possible." - Patrick Loftus, former President of Bench-2-Bedside.
"The project is going well and I have been able to find some very helpful articles. Thank you very much for helping me and providing the information you did, it was very helpful to my research." - Bench-2-Bedside team member