Course Reserves in Usearch: Find Course Readings Quickly by Instructor Name.
1. To access Course Reserves from the Marriott Library homepage go to www.lib.utah.edu and click the "Course Reserves Tab". Use the "Off-Campus Access" Key for the most seamless experience if you are not on the University of Utah campus.
2. Seach by the instructor's name and narrow your results by choosing your Course Section Number and/or Course Name.
3. Narrow your results further by choosing your Course Reading Author/Creator.
4. When accessing Course Reserves from off campus you will be prompted to login with your uNID and password if you have not already used the "Off-Campus Access" Key. Some e-books will not work without using the Key.
5. Once you have logged on you will be able to open all of the electronic reserve items in the preview screen or expand your selection to a new window.
6. Physical Course Reserves are noted by the "Locations & Request" tab in your results set. Clicking on that tab will provide physical location information. Physical Course Reserves will give a location of Marriott Reserve Level 2: Marriott Reserve or Quinney Law Library.
J. Willard Marriott Library