The Dumke Fine Arts & Architecture Library classroom (MLIB 2008) is designed to accommodate instruction sessions taught by Fine Arts & Architecture Library staff as well as semester-long, credit classes in the College of Fine Arts and the College of Architecture + Planning. The room’s features include:
- 16 tables and 32 chairs, which can be reconfigured as needed,
- 24 Macbook laptops (which are scheduled separately as individual laptops or in groups of 12),
- 2 side-by-side projectors,
- White boards with hanging rails on three walls,
- An instructor’s station with a Mac and a PC, two laptop ports, and an overhead document camera,
- Close proximity to Fine Arts & Architecture Library collections, services, and staff.