Featured article databases
- CINAHL Cumulative Index to Nursing & Allied Health Literature
- Nursing-Related Databases from Ebscohost
- Cochrane Library Evidence-based Health Care data, includes the Database of Systematic Reviews.
- PubMed MEDLINE (with linkout to Eccles Library electronic full text journals)
- MICROMEDEX Drug and Toxicology Information. University of Utah Health Sciences Center only.
- Ethnic NewsWatch A full-text collection of the newspapers, magazines and journals of the ethnic, minority and native press.
- GenderWatch A full-text collection of international journals, magazines, newsletters, regional publications, special reports and conference proceedings devoted to women's and gender issues. Contains archival material dating back to the mid 1970's.
- PsycINFO via Ebscohost. Citations and summaries from the world's serial and book literature in psychology and psychological aspects of related disciplines. University of Utah only.
- Sociological Abstracts
We can get it for you!
In general, the online database links to the full-text journal article if it is available. There may be a link or an icon that indicates the full-text is available.
If you are not able to determine if the library owns a journal, use the CitationLinker which is used to locate fulltext for a specific article using its PMID, author or citation information.
If you are unable to find articles online the Library can order them via InterLibrary Loan for you. This services is free to students, and available for a nominal fee for faculty, staff and the general public.