Featured article databases
- PubMed MEDLINE (PubMed with linkout to Eccles Library electronic full text journals.) PubMed is Free, but most full text require subscription or is licensed for University of Utah.
- Scopus "the largest abstract and citation database of research literature and quality web sources." University of Utah only.
- TOXLINE "Extensive array of references to literature on biochemical, pharmacological, physiological, and toxicological effects of drugs and other chemicals." Free.
- DART Developmental and Reproductive Toxicology and Environmental Teratology Information Center. "Current and older literature on developmental and reproductive toxicology." Free.
Portals or meta-search engines:
- Environmental Health and Toxicology portal - from the Specialized Information Services (SIS) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM.) Free.
- TOXNET from the Specialized Information Services (SIS) at the U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM.) Free.
- ToxSeek - a meta-search engine from a wide range of authoritative sources. Free.
- CCOHS Web Information Service (Canada's Centre for Occupational Health and Safety) Searching is free, but most data is licensed for University of Utah only.
Health safety, and environmental information. Includes:
We Can Get It For You!
Use our ILLiad services to order articles, books, chapters, dissertations, audiovisuals and other media.
Free to Health Sciences students at the University of Utah:
- Articles not available from campus libraries - order via ILLiad.
- Books from us or other libraries - order via ILLiad.