- United States Census BureauThe U.S. Census Bureau's old name was: American Factfinder
This database has been headquartered in Suitland, Md. since 1942, and currently employs about 4,285 staff members. The Census Bureau is part of the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- AgeLine This link opens in a new windowAgeLine provides coverage of aging issues from individual, national, and global perspectives, providing a source of literature on social gerontology. AgeLine indexes over 200 journals, books, book chapters, and reports focusing exclusively on the population aged 50+ and includes aging-related content from the health sciences, psychology, sociology, social work, economics, and public policy. AgeLine also provides information for professionals working in aging-related fields and for consumers. …
- BCC Research This link opens in a new windowAcademic institutions around the globe subscribe to BCC Research to utilize the vast library of market research reports that aid students, professors, and technology transfer professionals in conducting research projects. Students appreciate the depth and specificity of BCC Research reports, finding it easy to uncover all of the data they need, from growth trends and market opportunities to geographic breakdowns and company profiles.
- BizMiner This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to a range of industry financial analysis and industry market analysis reports.
- Business Source Premier (EBSCOhost)Best starting to find trade publication and scholarly articles. Includes the full-text of over 1,000 journals including the Harvard Business Review
- EconLit This link opens in a new windowEconLit, the American Economic Association's electronic database, is a source of references to economic literature, providing citations and abstracts to economic research dating back to 1886. It provides links to full-text articles in all fields of economics, including capital markets, country studies, econometrics, economic forecasting, environmental economics, government regulations, labor economics, monetary theory, urban economics, and more. EconLit uses the JEL classification system and …
- FactivaThis database provides access to licensed content from Dow Jones journalists, media outlets, trade and consumer publications and business Web sites. Factiva also contains in-depth company, executive and industry profiles, expert analysis, market data and other reports.
- JstorThis listing provides full-text access to all content that the library subscribes to through JSTOR, including the Arts & Sciences 1-13 Collections and the Life Sciences Collection. The majority of the database is archival content, and new issues are added to the collection periodically. New content may not appear in JSTOR until months or years after its initial publication date, and update frequencies for journals vary by title and publisher.
- Mergent Archives This link opens in a new windowDating back to the mid 1800's, Mergent's Historical Annual Reports collections offers over 1,000,000 documents available in .PDF format for the United States, Canada and Europe. Access an extensive library of high-quality historical documents featuring rich textual details and in-depth analyses on thousands of global companies.
- Mergent Intellect This link opens in a new windowMergent Intellect is a collection of worldwide business information.
- Nexis Uni This link opens in a new windowNexis Uni™ features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis with an intuitive interface that offers discovery across all content types.
- ProQuest Databases This link opens in a new windowThis listing provides access to most of the databases that the University of Utah subscribes to through ProQuest. Many are also listed elsewhere on our list of databases, but this serves as a common access point to all of them. The number of databases listed here may change as the University adds or removes ProQuest content from our collections. For more information about the databases that ProQuest provides access to, open this list and then click on the \Searching <#> Databases\" button near"…
- ProQuest NewsstandSalt Lake Tribune: 1990-
- SBRnet: Sport Business ResearchSBRnet and the Sports Market Analytics Platform provide a comprehensive online platform of nationwide sports business, sports marketing and sports marketing analytics, using syndicated custom and proprietary research for professional and college sports, consumer research, industry reports, and licensed industry articles.
- IBISWorld This link opens in a new windowThis database contains a variety of industry reports including risk reports, industry summaries, market research, market conditions and forecasts, supply chain information, and competition data. Items can be viewed online or downloaded for offline use.
Office Hours by appointment via Zoom. Please email to make an appointment
J. Willard Marriott Library
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation