Consumer Behavior (4770)
Since marketing begins and ends with the consumer, this guide provides students with a set of decision-aids, tools, and concepts that help them understand consumer behavior and decisions.
Online Journal Titles Available at the Marriott Library
- Advertising AgeCorresponds in part to the weekly print publication, Advertising Age. Includes links to "New and features, "Interactive daily," "International daily," "Jobbank," "AdMarket 50," and special reports through "Netmarketing," such as "Business to business advertisers top 100," and "Business to business websites top 200."
- BCC Research This link opens in a new windowAcademic institutions around the globe subscribe to BCC Research to utilize the vast library of market research reports that aid students, professors, and technology transfer professionals in conducting research projects. Students appreciate the depth and specificity of BCC Research reports, finding it easy to uncover all of the data they need, from growth trends and market opportunities to geographic breakdowns and company profiles.
- Mergent Intellect This link opens in a new windowMergent Intellect is a collection of worldwide business information.
- BizMiner This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to a range of industry financial analysis and industry market analysis reports.
- Factiva This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to licensed content from Dow Jones journalists, media outlets, trade and consumer publications and business Web sites. Factiva also contains in-depth company, executive and industry profiles, expert analysis, market data and other reports.
- IBISWorld This link opens in a new windowThis database contains a variety of industry reports including risk reports, industry summaries, market research, market conditions and forecasts, supply chain information, and competition data. Items can be viewed online or downloaded for offline use.
- Rutgers - Company ResearchThis guide will direct you to many print and online resources for conducting research on public, private, and foreign companies.
- Consumer Expenditure SurveyThe Consumer Expenditure Surveys (CE) program provides data on expenditures, income, and demographic characteristics of consumers in the United States.
- Federal Citizen Information CenterThis website is operated by the U.S. Government Publishing Office Pueblo Distribution Center (US GPO PDC) to support free federal publication distribution activities.
This new web site replaces publications.usa.gov. The site provides better navigation, search, and shopping experience. Additionally, we will use social media channels to keep you informed of new publications.
Business Marketing (business-to-business marketing)
Advertising and Marketing Review
American City Business Journals
American Demographics Magazine
American Venture magazine
Applied Derivatives Trading
Asia Inc Magazine
Asia Inc. Online
International Import-Export Institute
Includes links to chambers of commerce etc. sites.
Tilburg University list of Marketing journals
Office Hours by appointment via Zoom. Please email to make an appointment
J. Willard Marriott Library
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation