Consumer Behavior (4770)
Since marketing begins and ends with the consumer, this guide provides students with a set of decision-aids, tools, and concepts that help them understand consumer behavior and decisions.
Welcome to the Marriott Library!
The librarians at Marriott Library are here to help with all of your research needs.
Stop by the Knowledge Commons desk, make an appointment with a librarian,
or ask us a question via our e-mail reference service - we'll be happy to help!
- Using the Library CatalogCheck out this guide for information about how to use the University of Utah Usearch catalog effectively
- Borrowing MaterialsYou can check out, renew, or recall an item that someone else has.
- Connect from Off-CampusMost library resources are available to current University students, faculty and staff from home or other remote locations. Login with your uNID and get easy access to library resources -- article databases, e-journals, and e-books.
- Library MapsLibrary maps will help you find services and resources in the Marriott Library.
- Course ReservesMaterials that your professors want you to read but not necessarily purchase are available on Course Reserves.
- Interlibrary LoanFree service! Items not found at the Marriott Library will be requested from another library through Interlibrary Loan.
- Copy, Print, & ScanHow and where to print in the library. You can even print posters!
- Wireless PrintingPrint straight from your laptop!
- If you spend more than 15 minutes looking for something, ask a librarian for help. We are here to help.
- Off-Campus access is available to most of our resources. I recommend using the
- Interlibrary Loan provides access to books and journal articles not available at the Library. Most journal articles will be sent to you electronically in 3-5 business days. If you are a first-time user, register here.
- The University Writing Center provides thesis, grant, and proposal assistance
- Laptop and uNID support available in the Knowledge Commons (Level 2).
- Have ideas for research or teaching innovations? The services available in the Digital Scholarship Lab can help you.
Out of the office. Please contact Alfred Mowdood at email@example.com for teaching/research assistance
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation
Need help? Contact us
Schedule a Research Consultation
More Subject Guides