Families and Health Block U
Families and Health Block U Library Sessions
Welcome to the Research Guide for Families and Health Block U. This guide has links to the assignments for each class period. Over the course of the four sessions together, we will.
1. Go on a tour of the Marriott Library so that you can learn where to look for the many resources the library offers.
2. Explore the idea of fake news and look at how to find accurate and useful sources for your annotated bibliography.
3. Learn strategies for using the library catalog and databases to find information relevant to your community project.
4. Discover how sources related to one another and inform your topic in preparation for completing your annotated bibliography assignment and designing your community intervention.
If you have any questions, Nicole's information is available on the bottom left.
What Your Librarian Can Do for You
- Provide subject expertise in their discipline
- One-on-one library research assistance
- Group project assistance
- In-class visits
- Create discipline-specific subject guides (like this one!)
- Help purchase electronic or print materials
- Library tours
- Assist with interlibrary loan and reserve services
- So much more!
- Last Updated: Oct 12, 2020 3:10 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/familiesandhealth
- Print Page