To find journal articles in the library catalog:
1. Start on the library homepage. If you know the title of the journal that you want, enter it in the search box.
2. If the journal is available online, you should see the phrase Online Access underneath the title. To see the years of coverage, click on the blue View It link.
3. Then, click on the Open resource in a new window link and then choose the Project Muse Premium Collection. We can tell from looking that this journal is available from its very first issue, published in 1990, to the present
4. Then, in the window that opens, click on the Search Journal tab and enter your search terms. You may have to try a few different search terms.
5. You will see a list of results. Click on the PDF or HTML links to see more about the article.
6. If you would like the full text of the article, click on the Download PDF button. If you would like to the save the citation so that you can import it into EndNote, click on the Save Citation button.
7. When you have finished saving the resources you want to export to EndNote Basic in the folder, click on the folder in the upper right corner on the Saved Citations link to see the sources.
8. Then, click on the Export to EndNote option under Export Saved Citation
9. Save the file that opens.
10. Open your EndNote Basic account, click on the Collect link and choose Import References. Choose the file you downloaded, choose RefMan RIS as the Import Filter, choose the group you want to place the citation into, and click Import