Concept/Mind Mapping: Application to the Disciplines
This library guide provides resources for the why and how of concept mapping.
Concept Maps that Go Beyond Course Content
- A MLIB Creativity Workshop done with Canvas and 3 CMaps: Part 1: ; Part 2: ; Part 3:
- A conference presentation about Digital Communities of Practice (InstructureCon 2012) using a Concept map format and canvas instead of a powerpoint
- Concept mapping for analysis of course content for instructors planning their instruction
- Google Image Collection of Concept Maps
- Examples of Mind Maps for content areas
- Graphic Note-taking from a conference wrap-up session at a conference about faculty development
Concept Maps created in The Introduction to Concept Mapping TLT Session
The Concept Maps below were created collaborately during an introductory workshop on Concept Mapping. More coming soon!