Interlibrary Loan: Request Through Marriott Library Home Page
So, you’ve found the book you’re looking for by searching the Marriott Library website and when you go to look for the call number it isn’t there. Don’t worry! Click “Get It” and then “Request from Interlibrary Loan.” Select. “J. Willard Marriott Library.” Verify the information and submit your request. When the book arrives, ILL will deliver it to the Reserve Desk.
Don’t need the whole thing? ILL can deliver book chapters and journal articles. Click “Request Book Chapter” or “Request an Article” to have it scanned and delivered as a PDF.
Find out more at http://lib.utah.edu/services/interlibrary-loan.
Submit an Interlibrary Loan request through the WorldCat Database
WorldCat is a great resource for searching books, music scores, movies and CDs.
WorldCat provides the following search options:
When you find the title you would like to request, click the title to view the detailed record.
Click on the "Request Interlibrary Loan" link.
Choose the J. Willard Marriott Library.
First Time Users complete and submit an ILLiad account form.
The interlibrary loan request form populated with the appropriate information will be displayed. You may edit the request and add additional information in the Notes field.
Submit the interlibrary loan request form.
Submit Interlibrary Loan Request through Article Databases
You can navigate to any of the Marriott Library Research Databases using the dropdown menu above. When you have found an article you would like to request, follow the instructions below.
How do I submit a request (through an article database)?
- Search and find the article reference you want in the article database. Click the title of the article.
- If no PDF or HTML icons appear use the "Request Interlibrary Loan" icon.
- Choose the J. Willard Marriott Library.
- Log in with your University of Utah ID and password.
- First time users complete and submit an ILLiad account form.
- The interlibrary loan request form populated with the appropriate information will be displayed. You may edit the request and add additional information in the Notes field.
- Submit the interlibrary loan request form.