What is Google Maps?
Google Maps is a free web-based mapping application provided by Google allowing you to create custom maps supported with street maps, route planning and satellite imagery.
Benefits to Using Google Maps?
- Turn by turn directions available at the click of a button, making mobile navigation around your map simpler than ever.
- Locate businesses by name or type within the area you are viewing.
- View locations virtually using 360 degree imagery, giving you the experience of standing in a location yourself using Street View images powered by Google.
- Create and share your own custom maps using My Maps (free service - requires a Google account to begin)
- With Google Maps, simplicity is key making this program very user friendly for users of all backgrounds.