Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All University of Utah libraries course and research guides, in one place.
Climate Planning in Utah
This guide links to selected documents related to climate planning and activism in Utah and the surrounding region to support climate change action planning at the University of Utah.
- March 2022-March 2023: Development of new University of Utah climate change action plan.
- October-November 2022: Survey and roundtable discussions to gather community feedback (check Sustainability Office website for details)
- The final U of U CAP is scheduled to be released in May 2023.
- If you know of resources that should be added to the guide, please email your suggestion to the Subject Specialist.
- If you can't find what you need, Ask a Librarian.