How to Use Scopus Database
6. To export the results to the EndNote, first select the desired ones and then click on Export button on the top. In the next page, select the RIS Format EndNote and, then, click on the Export button on the left below.
6. A small new page will pop up. Select Save File and click on OK.
7. Then go to your EndNote and click on Collect then on Import Reference. Browse to find the citation in your computer (Download section). Select the Scopus. If you do not have it, add it from Select Favorites. Select your folder to import the citations.
8. For more information, go to Scopus online Help.
If you want to use the Scopus,
2. Click on Databases tab under the Search box.
2. Click on S to go and navigate the Scopus.
3. Click on Scopus.
In Scopus page, you can type your key words in search box. You also can add a new box and use boolean search operators (AND, OR and AND NOT) like dermatology AND "skin diseases" AND NOT scars. Than click Search button at below right side.
4. You can limit the results by facets on the left side by many things including year (for last 10 years), by Subject area, Document type, Source title and country. For more details about a specific resource in the result, you can click on Find It which is specified by green circle in below image.
5. If you want to have more references for your topic, Scopus helps you. It finds the abstracts and related documents. It searches and tracks the author's publications. It provides author's details and a list of the author's most recent documents. The database creates a graph for a quick view of the author's citations and documents per year. It also provides references the author has used in his/her documents.
- Last Updated: Oct 8, 2020 9:45 AM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/ScopusDatabase
- Print Page