Economics: Find Articles
EconLit: Access to literature in economics. Some records are linked to full text articles.
National Bureau of Economic Research: Includes access to working papers from economists and other researchers.
Cross Disciplinary Databases
Academic Universe: Access to a wide range of current events, news, magazines, business, legal, medical, and reference information. Full text coverage.
First Search Databases: Web interfaces to a group of 20 databases, including ArticleFirst, Book Review Digest, Consumer Index, ContentsFirst, NetFirst, and WorldCat.
JSTOR: Provides image and text access to back issues of selected scholarly journals in history, economics, political science, demography and social sciences. Full text coverage.
Left Index: A complete guide to the diverse literature of the left, with an emphasis on political, economic, social and culturally engaged scholarship.
G.P.O.Monthly Catalog: United States government documents
ProQuest Newspapers : coverage of over 150 U.S. and international newspapers. Ninety days of full text articles to the New York Times and Wall Street Journal are included.
America: History and Life: Historical coverage of the United States and Canada from prehistory to the present. Citations and abstracts only.
GenderWatch: Collection of international journals, magazines, newsletters, regional publications, special reports and conference proceedings devoted to women's and gender issues. Full text coverage.
Historical Abstracts: Coverage of the world from 1450 to the present (excluding the United States and Canada). Citations and abstracts only.
Latin American Database The Latin America Data Base (LADB) is an on-line publisher and information resource. LADB produces three weekly electronic publications (SourceMex, NotiCen and NotiSur) and maintains an on-line searchable database of over 24,000 articles (from back issues of LADB publications) as well as Latin American journals. Full text coverage.
LegalTrac: Indexes major law reviews, law-related journal articles and legal newspaper articles.
Turkey and Turkish Foreign Policy: General information on Turkish history, economy, foreign policy, and social and cultural life. Full text coverage.
Women's Studies: Covers journals in the field of women's studies, including topics such as feminist philosophy, politics, health care, family life, and more.
COMTRADE: Commodity Trade Statistics/ PC TAS This series is based on the Commodity Trade Statistics Data Base (COMTRADE) of the United Nations Statistics Division. All SITC Rev. 3 products at the 4- and 5-digit respective levels (more than 3,800 items). 90 reporting countries and territories (most members of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), newly industrialized countries, and developing countries).
ICPSR : Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research is a unique selection of social science and demographic data available to those affiliated with the University of Utah.
- Proquest Dissertations & Theses: Global This link opens in a new windowDissertations & Theses: Global provides access to millions of searchable citations to dissertations and theses from around the world, available from 1861 to the present day. The database offers the full text for most of the dissertations added since 1997 and retrospective full-text coverage for many older graduate works. Over a million of these dissertations are available for download in PDF format, and over 2.1 million are available for purchase as printed copies. More than 70,000 new full-text dissertations and theses are added to the database each year through dissertation publishing partnerships with over 700 academic institutions worldwide and collaborative retrospective digitization of dissertations through UMI's Digital Archiving and Access Program. Full-text dissertations are archived as submitted by the degree-granting institution.
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Data This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to a collection of data from the International Monetary Fund. Among the resources found in this database are the Direction of Trade Statistics, International Financial Statistics, Balance of Payment Statistics, and Government Finance Statistics datasets, among many others.
- New York Times Historical Newspaper This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to the searchable text of the New York Times from 1851-2016. Many parts of the text besides the articles themselves are also searchable, including short items like stock quotes, broadcast schedules, display and classified ads. Articles can be displayed in their page context and one can read through an issue page by page.
- Scopus This link opens in a new windowScopus is a large abstract and citation database of research literature and patents. The database is updated daily and contains over 70 million records. Scopus indexes over 23,400 peer-reviewed journals from more than 5,000 publishers, including 5500 open access journals. Scopus also indexes 294 trade publications, over 120,000 conferences, and 210,000 books. Additionally, the database contains 44 million patent records from the US Patent & Trademark Office, the European Patent Office, the Japan Patent Office, the World Intellectual Property Organization, and the UK Intellectual Property Office. Seamless links to full-text articles and other library resources.
- Sociological Abstracts This link opens in a new windowThis database abstracts and indexes international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences. The collection contains abstracts of journal articles and citations to book reviews drawn from over 1,800 publications, and provides abstracts of books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers. Records published by Sociological Abstracts in print during the database's first 11 years (1952-1962) have been added to the database. Many records from j…
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowSearch the world's leading scholarly journals, books, and proceedings in the science, social sciences, and arts and humanities and navigate the full citation network. Coverage is 1900 - present.
Science Citation Index Expanded (1900 - present)
Social Sciences Citation Index (1900 - present)
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975 - present)
Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015 - present)
- World Bank Data This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to more than 550 development indicators with time series for over 200 countries, with new and updated data added regularly as it becomes available.
295 East 1500 South
University of Utah
Salt Lake City, UT 84112-0860