Review the avialable databases to search for Industry & Company.
Find Articles in Databases Provided by the Marriott Library
- BCC Research This link opens in a new windowAcademic institutions around the globe subscribe to BCC Research to utilize the vast library of market research reports that aid students, professors, and technology transfer professionals in conducting research projects. Students appreciate the depth and specificity of BCC Research reports, finding it easy to uncover all of the data they need, from growth trends and market opportunities to geographic breakdowns and company profiles.
- Business Source Premier This link opens in a new windowIncludes the full text for more than 2,300 journals. Full-text results are provided back to 1886, and searchable cited references back to 1998. This database covers many business disciplines, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics. Additional full-text, non-journal content includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
- Factiva This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to licensed content from Dow Jones journalists, media outlets, trade and consumer publications and business Web sites. Factiva also contains in-depth company, executive and industry profiles, expert analysis, market data and other reports.
- Gale Business Insights: Global This link opens in a new windowProvides students and researchers with the broad yet detailed coverage of international business.
- Google Scholar This link opens in a new windowUsing this link from off-campus will route your session through our proxy server, and thus ensure that links within Google Scholar work with our resources when available. In order to retrieve full text articles you will need to set your preferences. To do this, go to the upper right hand side of the Google Scholar Page (next to sign in) and click on 'Settings'. Click on the 'Library Links' option in the left-hand sidebar, and then type 'University of Utah' in the text field. Hit enter and sel…
- JSTOR This link opens in a new windowThis listing provides full-text access to all content that the library subscribes to through JSTOR. The majority of the database is archival content, and new issues are added to the collection periodically. New content may not appear in JSTOR until months or years after its initial publication date, and update frequencies for journals vary by title and publisher.
- MasterFILE Premier This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to information on a range of topics including general interest, business, health and culture, including the full text for nearly 1,950 general reference publications dating as far back as 1975. The database also contains the full text of more than 500 reference books, over 81,900 primary source documents, and a collection of over 592,000 photos, maps & flags.
- Nexis Uni This link opens in a new windowNexis Uni™ features more than 15,000 news, business and legal sources from LexisNexis with an intuitive interface that offers discovery across all content types.
- ProQuest Databases This link opens in a new windowThis listing provides access to most of the databases that the University of Utah subscribes to through ProQuest. Many are also listed elsewhere on our list of databases, but this serves as a common access point to all of them. The number of databases listed here may change as the University adds or removes ProQuest content from our collections. For more information about the databases that ProQuest provides access to, open this list and then click on the \Searching <#> Databases\" button near"…
- ProQuest News & Newspapers This link opens in a new windowIncludes Databases: Ethnic NewsWatch, GenderWatch, Global Newsstream, ProQuest Historical Newspapers: Los Angeles Times, ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The New York Times, and ProQuest Historical Newspapers: The Wall Street Journal.
- SBRnet: Sports Business Research This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to market research and industry news covering many aspects of the sporting goods and sports marketing industry, including sports equipment sales, sports participation, sports broadcasting, sports sponsorship and sports marketing.
- Scopus This link opens in a new windowScopus is a large abstract and citation database of research literature and patents. The database is updated daily and contains over 70 million records. Scopus indexes over 23,400 peer-reviewed journals from more than 5,000 publishers, including 5500 open access journals. Scopus also indexes 294 trade publications, over 120,000 conferences, and 210,000 books. Additionally, the database contains 44 million patent records from the US Patent & Trademark Office, the European Patent Office, the Japan Patent Office, the World Intellectual Property Organization, and the UK Intellectual Property Office. Seamless links to full-text articles and other library resources.
- Wall Street Journal Historical Newspaper This link opens in a new windowThis database provides access to a full-image archive of the Wall Street Journal. Every issue from 1889-1995 is included and features the complete paper cover-to-cover with full page and article images in PDF form.
- Web of Science This link opens in a new windowSearch the world's leading scholarly journals, books, and proceedings in the science, social sciences, and arts and humanities and navigate the full citation network. Coverage is 1900 - present.
Science Citation Index Expanded (1900 - present)
Social Sciences Citation Index (1900 - present)
Arts & Humanities Citation Index (1975 - present)
Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015 - present)
Connect from off-campus
Most library resources are available to current University students, faculty and staff from home or other remote locations. Login with your uNID and get easy access to library resources -- article databases, e-journals, and e-books.
Visit our help page and drag the "Reload via EZproxy" button to your bookmark bar
OR Download and install VPN software on your machine.
Office Hours by appointment via Zoom. Please email to make an appointment
J. Willard Marriott Library
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation