W2010: Instructors' Guide: Writing and Rhetoric Research
- Across the DisciplinesLearning Across the disciplines (Journal) online access
- JACAvailable in print format 1995-.
- ComAbstracts (+ ComIndex)This database provides access to the combined contents of ComIndex and ComAbstracts, provided by the Communication Institute for Online Scholarship (CIOS). The collection contains abstracts of articles published in the primary professional literature of the communications field, drawn from indexes of over 150 professional communication journals.
- Communication & Mass Media Complete (CMMC)Communication & Mass Media Complete provides access to the content of CommSearch (formerly produced by the National Communication Association) and Mass Media Articles Index (formerly produced by Penn State) along with numerous other journals in communication, mass media, and other closely-related fields of study to create a research and reference resource for the communication disciplines.
- Dissertations & Theses: Full TextDissertations & Theses: Full Text provides access to millions of searchable citations to dissertations and theses from around the world, available from 1861 to the present day.
- Education Full Text + ERICThis listing provides access to the combined content of EBSCO's ERIC and Education Full Text databases. ERIC (The Education Resources Information Center) focuses on education literature and resources. ERIC lists citations and abstracts for over 1,000 comprehensively indexed educational and education-related journals, as well as annotated bibliographic records, including journal articles, books, research syntheses, conference papers, technical reports, policy papers, and other education-related materials.
- JSTORThe majority of the database is archival content, and new issues are added to the collection periodically. New content may not appear in JSTOR until months or years after its initial publication date, and update frequencies for journals vary by title and publisher.
- Linguistics and Language Behavior Abstracts (LLBA)This collection covers aspects of the study of language including phonetics, phonology, morphology, syntax, and semantics.
- Modern Language Association (MLA) International BibliographyThis database consists of bibliographic records pertaining to literature, language, linguistics, and folklore.
- Philosopher's IndexThe Philosopher's Index is a bibliographic database covering research in philosophy. The database provides coverage of source publications from more than 80 countries, and has records from 1940 to present, with additional records dating back to 1902.
- Project MUSEThis database provides access to the full text of over 400 scholarly peer reviewed journals by over 100 publishers in the humanities and social sciences.