Some things that you wouldn't intuitively know are things that will help you a ton!
- Study rooms: Many of our study rooms are first-come, first served, however, some study rooms and classrooms are available so you can absolutely reserve them. The information regarding this is available on the website here. You can reserve study rooms on our scheduling software.
- Printing costs $0.08 per page. You an use your UCard or you can add money to your UCard to pay in cash/credit card on the first or third floor security desks neara the entry doors.
- Reserve materials are physically housed at the first floor security desk where you can check them out.
- Checking out materials never costs you any money. Interlibrary loan (ILL) doesn't cost you any money.
- The library provides much technology for you to check out. Ask at the security desks or the second floor Knowledge Commons desk where to check out the items you need, e.g., phone chargers, laptop power sources, hot spots, etc.
- The Library Store is located at the first floor security desk where you can buy pens/pencils/dry erase markers and blue books for tests. They sell necessities so you don't have to leave the building for convenience.
- Need help accessing U resources off-campus? You an always install a VPN to use University of Utah credentials for traveling anywhere off campus and in the world.