Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All University of Utah libraries course and research guides, in one place.
- History of mining, skiing and other land use is the background to current canyon conditions.
- Central Wasatch Commission is an intergovernmental agency formed to coordinate planning for the Wasatch Mountains.
- Public Land in the Wasatch Mountains is mostly managed by the USDA Forest Service.
- Little Cottonwood Creek is in a protected Watershed managed by Salt Lake County.
- The Ski Industry is a major stakeholder in LCC. .
- Transportation in LCC is managed by the Utah Dept. of Transportation (UDOT); Bus service is provided by the Utah Transit Authority (UTA).
- Research & Reporting can be found in Utah news media and scholarly journals.
- If you can't find what you need, Ask a Librarian.