Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All University of Utah libraries course and research guides, in one place.
Natural History Museum of Utah
Jade Therapeutics, a privately-held company headquartered in Park City, Utah, focuses on the development of locally administered, sustained-release therapeutics that improve corneal healing following damage from disease or injury, thus improving visual function and quality of life.
Natural History Museum of Utah
The Natural History Museum of Utah illuminates the natural world and the place of humans within it.
vision and eye care links
- American Academy of Ophthalmology - Patients and the Public
- Information on eye diseases and conditions; glasses, contacts and LASIK, and eye health at all ages.
- "EyeSmart" is a section with information on protecting eye and preserving eye sight including protection during sports, eyesight risks for smokers, eyes during pregnancy, veterans eye health, and computer usage and eye strain.
- Includes a "Find an Eye M. D." feature.
- American Glaucoma Society (AGS)
- Information on the various typesof glaucoma and treatment for the condition.
- American Optometric Association
- Information on eye and vision problems and caring for your vision.
- Includes a section on vison by age and a find an Optometrist feature.
- Section for parents and educators includes how your eyes work, reading and vision, 3D vision and eye health, activity sheets, and classroom exercises.
- Some information available in Spanish.
- Children's Glaucoma Foundation
- Information on early diagnosis (signs to look for), treatment, and frequently asked questions.
- Program that provides eye exams and up to one year of eye care to US citizens and legal residents, often at no out-of-pocket cost to those who qualify.
- Glaucoma Research Foundation
- Information on glaucoma and tips for living with the eye condition.
- Includes information about the eye, how glaucoma affects sight, low vision resources, eye drop tips, and glaucoma surgery.
- Section on financial assistance, a medication guide, and additional web resources.
- Public health program that promotes eye and vision care for infants and provides a comprehensive eye and vision assessments for infants within the first year of life regardless of a family's income or access to insurance coverage.
- Includes a link to the American Optometric Association's "Find an Optometrist" feature with an option to show only InfantSEE participants.
- Website includes information on eye development and the importance of early eye exams.
- Merck Manual - Eye Disorders
- Information on the biology of the eye, symptoms and diagnosis of eye disorders, and eye diseases and conditions.
- National Eye Institute
- Information on eye conditions and disorders, basic eye anatomy, and eye care.
- Brochures, fact sheets, and activity books for various age children.
- English and Spanish
- Pediatric Eye Care
- Information for parents and teachers on eye-problems and learning disabilibies in children, including early signs and checklists.
- Included information on various eye and learning conditions including ADD and ADHD, headache and eye strain, motin sickness and dizziness, reading below the grade level and much more.
- Special sections on choosing a pediatric eye doctor, eye exams, vision therapy, and a glossary of terms.