Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All University of Utah libraries course and research guides, in one place.
Adding citations from the library catalog
- Go to the Marriott Library page at lib.utah.edu.
- Click on the Library Catalog link right below the search box to search directly into the library catalog.
- Enter your search terms in the search box and run the search
- Click the title of the item you would like to import to open the catalog record from the search results. Choose the EndNote Basic option.
5. A window will open prompting you to log in to EndNote if you have not already; if you have logged in, you should see another window open verifying that the import occurred. The item will be available in Unfiled folder.