Welcome to the Marriott Library!
The librarians at Marriott Library are here to help with all of your research needs.
Stop by the Knowledge Commons desk, make an appointment with a librarian,
or ask us a question via our e-mail reference service - we'll be happy to help!
- Using the Library CatalogCheck out this guide for information about how to use the University of Utah Usearch catalog effectively
- Borrowing MaterialsYou can check out, renew, or recall an item that someone else has.
- Connect from Off-CampusMost library resources are available to current University students, faculty and staff from home or other remote locations. Login with your uNID and get easy access to library resources -- article databases, e-journals, and e-books.
- Library MapsLibrary maps will help you find services and resources in the Marriott Library.
- Course ReservesMaterials that your professors want you to read but not necessarily purchase are available on Course Reserves.
- Interlibrary LoanFree service! Items not found at the Marriott Library will be requested from another library through Interlibrary Loan.
- Copy, Print, & ScanHow and where to print in the library. You can even print posters!
- Wireless PrintingPrint straight from your laptop!
- If you spend more than 15 minutes looking for something, ask a librarian for help. We are here to help.
- Off-Campus access is available to most of our resources. I recommend using the
- Interlibrary Loan provides access to books and journal articles not available at the Library. Most journal articles will be sent to you electronically in 3-5 business days. If you are a first-time user, register here.
- The University Writing Center provides thesis, grant, and proposal assistance
- Laptop and uNID support available in the Knowledge Commons (Level 2).
- Have ideas for research or teaching innovations? The services available in the Digital Scholarship Lab can help you.
Out of the office. Please contact Alfred Mowdood at email@example.com for teaching/research assistance
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation
Need help? Contact us
Schedule a Research Consultation
More Subject Guides
Thanks to Dr. Mohammad Mirfakhrai for creating this guide originally.