Microsoft Word Plug-In
Adding Additional Citation Styles to Zotero
Zotero comes with the most common bibliographic styles, but many more are available to download. Here's a quick video tutorial that demonstrates how to add citation styles to Zotero. (Note that this was made with an older version of Zotero, but the installation instructions are still the same.)
- Go to the Zotero Style Repository page.
- Search for the name of the style you need.
- Click the name of the style to download it, and a box will ask you to add it to Zotero.
The new style will appear in Zotero's style lists.
- Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020 3:55 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/zotero
- Print Page