Linda St. Clair, a subject specialist for the College of Education, is happy to assist you with your library research. This is a general research guide for the undergraduate and graduate programs (masters and doctoral) in the University of Utah College of Education. You'll find suggestions for locating books, articles, topical overviews, research tools, and factual information. If further assistance is needed, please contact me via email . I look forward to working with each of you!
We are constantly developing new LibGuides to assist you with your research. The best method to identify help guides is using the link, Research by Subject on the Marriott Library's home page. Next use the tab, "All Guides A-Z" to review all LibGuides, or use the search box using a specific term. You may also go directly to this link.
- Education, Leadership, & Policy
- Educational Psychology
- Graduate Student Services
- Special Education
- Alerts: Keeping Current in Your Discipline
- Literature Reviews
- Endnote and Endnote Web Support
- Education, Culture, and Society
- Student Affairs in Higher Education
- Finding Test Instruments (Health, Education, & Psychology)