College of Education: Library and Research Resources
Dr. Donna Harp Ziegenfuss, the College of Education liaison, is on sabbatical this Fall 2023 semester.
Librarians that will be providing library research support and teaching while Donna is away are:
- ECS - Education Culture & Society: Alfred Mowdood (email@example.com)
- EDPS - Educational Psychology: Dorothy Terry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- ELP - Education Leadership and Policy: Jasmine Kirby (email@example.com)
- SPED - Special Education: Tallie Casucci (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- UITE - Urban Institute for Teacher Education: Dorothy Terry (email@example.com)
This library guide is contains research materials and resources applicable to ALL of the College of Education undergraduate and graduate programs. Use the left topic navigation menu to explore research resources and processes. You'll find suggestions for locating research resources, and find support links for research tools, and research methods. We look forward to working with you on your research topics!
For specific education program-related resources use the links below:
- Education, Culture and Society (ECS)
- Education, Leadership, and Policy (ELP)
- Educational Psychology (ED PS)
- Special Education (SP ED)
- Urban Institute for Teacher Education (UITE)
For writing assistance contact the University Writing Center that provides undergraduate and graduate services.
When accessing resources from off campus, click on the Log In Arrow in the top right corner of the library homepage and enter your UNID and password.
Librarians to Help You with Research in Fall 2023
|Alfred Mowdood||Dorothy Terry||Jasmine Kirby||Tallie Casucci|
|Alfred can help you with Education, Culture & Society research topics||
Dorothy can help you with Educational Psychology and k-12
|Jasmine can help you with Education Leadership
& Policy research
|Tallie can help you with Special Education research|