- Download the app to your device. - Access DynaMed from the Library’s home page or link above. - Click on the small icon to create a personal account - Log in to the app using the personal account you created while accessing Dynamed
- Register by using the Register/Login button on the UpToDate main search page - Download the appropriate app for your device - Once your registration is confirmed you may now use those UpToDate credentials to login via your mobile device. - Please note: 1) the enterprise app does require internet and 2) you will need to log into your UpToDate account once a quarter.
- Access VisualDx- Click on "Create a Personal Account" below search box - Your email must be your uNID@utah.edu (example email@example.com). - Download the VisualDx App and login using your newly made username (email) and password.
Personalized Journal Content (part of the Medscape Network)
- Download the app or open Web browser
- Log in or Register with your Medscape account (Identify journals to follow.)
- Tap on settings (gear) icon:
-- Under Account Settings, select Institutional Access. Find and select University of Utah.
-- Select your login preferences, such as Automatic Login Using uNID which enables Read to retrieve full-text articles based on the university’s subscriptions.
- see EHSL Blog post for more info