Writing and Rhetoric Studies: Home
Contact the Knowledge Commons Desk for Help!
If you need help, please contact the Knowledge Commons directly at 801-581-6273 or reach out to us via Ask the Library
What Your Librarian Can Do For You
- Library tours
- One-on-one or group consultations
- In-class visits
- Materials--librarians can purchase electronic or print items
- Course-specific subject guides
- Custom online tutorials
- Subject expertise
- Interlibrary loan and reserve services
- Reservations for library classrooms and study spaces
- Technology and software assistance
Other Writing and Rhetoric Studies Guides
by Darby Fanning Last Updated May 5, 2020 87 views this year
Business Writing 3016
by Lorelei Rutledge Last Updated Apr 7, 2023 5458 views this year
by Alfred Mowdood Last Updated Apr 26, 2023 66 views this year
by Shane Wallace Last Updated Apr 14, 2020 51 views this year
Welcome to the Marriott Library!
The librarians at Marriott Library are here to help with all of your research needs.
Stop by the Knowledge Commons desk, make an appointment with a librarian,
or ask us a question via our e-mail reference service - we'll be happy to help!
Need help? Contact us
Schedule a Research Consultation
More Subject Guides