Disaster risks associated with climate change are not only highly likely to occur, they are likely to cause severe impacts on individuals and society. Hazard mitigation, prepardness and communty resilience are strategies to cope with these risks.
- Climate Hazards are predicted by scientific research
- Community Resilience is essential for disaster recovery
- Government Organizations have role in hazard forcasting, mitigation and recovery
- United Nations has developed international frameworks for sustainability and disaster risk reduction
- Scholarly Research can help you learn more about climate hazards and resilience