Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
Welcome to the guide on Business Ethics. This guide provides an overview of the most useful databases and resources for business ethics.
Welcome to the Marriott Library!
The librarians at Marriott Library are here to help with all of your research needs.
Stop by the Knowledge Commons desk, make an appointment with a librarian,
or ask us a question via our e-mail reference service - we'll be happy to help!
- Using the Library CatalogCheck out this guide for information about how to use the University of Utah Usearch catalog effectively
- Borrowing MaterialsYou can check out, renew, or recall an item that someone else has.
- Connect from Off-CampusMost library resources are available to current University students, faculty and staff from home or other remote locations. Login with your uNID and get easy access to library resources -- article databases, e-journals, and e-books.
- Library MapsLibrary maps will help you find services and resources in the Marriott Library.
- Course ReservesMaterials that your professors want you to read but not necessarily purchase are available on Course Reserves.
- Interlibrary LoanFree service! Items not found at the Marriott Library will be requested from another library through Interlibrary Loan.
- Copy, Print, & ScanHow and where to print in the library. You can even print posters!
- Wireless PrintingPrint straight from your laptop!
What are Business Ethics?
- Business EthicsArticle from the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- A History of Business EthicsFrom the Markkula Center
- Daniels Fund Ethics InitiativeFrom the David Eccles School of Business at the University of Utah
- The Zicklin Center for Business Ethics ResearchThe Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania
- Arthur Andersen Case Studies in Business EthicsDuring the period 1987-94 Arthur Andersen funded a $5 million joint project with 525 universities to raise awareness of ethical issues in business. This collection of 90 case studies is one product of that effort. All participating universities, including USC, have license to use these materials and reproduce them as needed for instructional purposes. Other users are advised to consult an attorney regarding copyright issues
- The Aspen InstituteUse the search bar to search "case study" for case studies available through the Aspen Institute.
- Markkula Center for Applied Ethics Business Ethics CasesA selection of case studies from the Markkula Center for Applied Ethics at Santa Clara University, including both ethical issues faced by individuals as well as wider global and corporate governance issues.
- The Ethics and Compliance Initiative (ECI)The Ethics & Compliance Initiative (ECI) is a best practice community of organizations that are committed to creating and sustaining high quality ethics & compliance programs.
- The Ethics Code Collection"The Ethics Codes Collection is the largest online repository of ethics codes and guidelines in the world."
- Codes of Professional Responsibility byCall Number: Faust Law Library Level 4 BJ1725 .C57 1999ISBN: 1570181489Publication Date: 1999-01-01
- Codes of professional responsibility: Ethics standards in business, health, and law, 4th edition byCall Number: eBook - Read OnlineISBN: 1557-9700Publication Date: 2000
- The Moral Background byCall Number: Available onlineISBN: 9780691159447Publication Date: 2014-03-23
- The Impact of Corporate Social Responsibility byCall Number: Available onlineISBN: 9781032021904Publication Date: 2022-09-01
- Business Ethics byCall Number: Available onlineISBN: 9781789736854Publication Date: 2019-06-07
Office Hours by appointment via Zoom. Please email to make an appointment
J. Willard Marriott Library
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
Subjects: Accessibility, Accounting, Bibliometrics, Business, Communication Sciences & Disorders, Entrepreneurship & Strategy, Gender Studies, Grants, Impact Factor, Information Systems, LEAP, Library Staff Guides, Management, Marketing, MBA Resources, Operations & Information Systems, Social Sciences, Test Preparation
Need help? Contact us
Schedule a Research Consultation
More Subject Guides
Thanks to Dr. Mohammad Mirfakhrai for creating this guide originally.