Add results to folder via "Share" for option to Export results for Ebscohost Databases.
Perform search in CINAHL (or other Ebscohost Database.)
1. If results less than 200 : add results to folder > use Direct Export
a. Add records (50 at a time)l to Share, then folder
b. Open Folder - located in the top blue bar
c. Check the Select/deselect all box to flag all citations; or select individual citations
d. Click Export icon located to the right
e. In the Export Manager
i. click radio button for Direct Export to EndNote
ii. click Save
- If your EndNote Library is open, imported citations populate that Library.
- If your Library is not open, EndNote looks for the Library. From the Select a Reference Library dialog box navigate to and highlight the Library where the citations should reside. Click Open button.
- Imported Citations are added to the temporary Imported References in your EndNote Library
- Move the newly imported references to your selected Group
2. If results are greater than 200: Email a link to download exported results.
a. Click Share
b. Select "E-mail a link to download exported results" listed under "Export Results" as RIS Format.
c. After downloading results from your email, import into EndNote as Refman RIS import option.
More information from Ebsco, How to Use the Export Manger