Note: The only "official" test preparation materials are those produced by the testing company.
The resources on this page and on the attached pages represent a small sample of the many books and online test preparation resources available through the Library. To find other test preparation materials at the library, a good strategy is to search for the name of the test you are interested in along with a term like "examinations" or "study guides" in the library catalog. For example, a keyword search for "GRE and study guides" will find many useful materials.
Sample subject headings for test preparation materials in the library catalog include, "Nursing -- Examinations, questions, etc." or "Vocabulary tests -- Study guides." Once you've found one good book for your needs, try clicking on the subject headings to find more resources on a particular topic.
- TestPrepReview.comFree online practice tests.
- Classes offered through Continuing EducationUniversity of Utah preparatory classes, including GRE, GMAT, LSAT, TOEFL, and ACT/SAT classes.
- ETSETS develops, administers and scores TOEFL® and TOEIC® tests, the GRE® General and Subject Tests and The Praxis Series™ assessments.
College Guides & Rankings
- Best Graduate Schools 2015 byCall Number: L901 .A546ISBN: 1931469636Publication Date: 2014-04-08
- Two-Year CollegesCall Number: L901 .P447
- Peterson's Graduate and Professional Programs, An OverviewCall Number: L901 .P4622
- The College Blue Book. Narrative DescriptionsCall Number: LA226 .C6852
- The College Blue Book. Tabular DataCall Number: LA226 .C6853