Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
All University of Utah libraries course and research guides, in one place.
- Geographic keywords relate gardening to a specific region.
- To find information about Utah, try state and local organizations and government agencies, Utah colleges and universities, and newspapers and magazines published in Utah.
Some Utah organization that promote local agriculture and gardens.
Information from Colleges and Universities
To find articles specific to agriculture and gardening in Utah, try:
- College of Agriculture at Utah State University
- Dissertations and theses from Utah institutions of higher education
- Reports from Utah think-tanks
Federal, State and Local Government agencies focus on food and agriculture in Utah.
Books: Utah & the West
Use geographic keywords to find gardening and agriculture books specific to the climate and bioregions of Utah and the Western U.S.
- West (U.S.)