EndNote Basic and Desktop support: Downloading from JSTOR
How to download from JSTOR to EndNote
To download citations from Proquest into EndNote Basic:
1. Click on the title of the item you want to save into your EndNote account. Click the link labeled More on the right side of the screen.
2. Then, choose the Export/Save option and choose
3.In the window that opens, choose whether you want to download the citation and abstract or other information under the Content dropdown and then click on the gray Continue button.
4. Save the file that is generated somewhere where you can easily find it.
5. Log in to your EndNote Basic Account. Click on the gray Collect tab and choose Import References.
6. Choose the file that you just saved. Make sure that you choose Proquest under the Import Filter option. Choose which group you want to import into under the To: dropdown, and then click Import.
7. If the download is successful, the screen will tell you that one item has been imported into your group.
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT