How to download from JSTOR to EndNote
To download citations from JSTOR into EndNote Basic:
1. When viewing your search results in JSTOR, click "Cite this Item" next to the item you want to cite.
2. Then, select "Export a RIS file."
3. Log in to your EndNote Basic Account. Hover over the gray "Collect" tab and choose "Import References".
4. Choose the file that you just saved. Make sure that you choose "JSTOR" under the Import Filter option. Choose which group you want to import into under the "To:" dropdown menu, and then click "Import".
5. If the import is successful, the screen will tell you that one item has been imported into your group.
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
- Last Updated: May 25, 2021 12:52 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page