Downloading Citations from Science Direct
1. Do your search in Science Direct. Click the check boxes next to the citations you want to export and select the Export link.
2. In the window that opens, click Export citation to RIS
3. Save the file download.
4. Sign into your Endnote online account and hover over the Collect menu item, then click Import References.
5. Set up the import functions. Select your file, change "" to "ScienceDirect" and set the " " dropdown menu to your desired group.
6. You should now see a success message and a link to your downloaded citations:
295 S 1500 E Salt Lake City, UT
- Last Updated: Sep 9, 2020 5:12 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page