This guide describes how to access and use EndNote Basic, a citation management system, and gives a brief overview of the desktop versions of EndNote
Adding citations from the library catalog
- Go to the Marriott Library page at lib.utah.edu.
- Click on the Library Catalog link right below the search box to search directly into the library catalog.
- Enter your search terms in the search box and run the search
- Click the title of the item you would like to import to open the catalog record from the search results. Choose the EndNote Basic option.
5. A window will open prompting you to log in to EndNote if you have not already; if you have logged in, you should see another window open verifying that the import occurred. The item will be available in Unfiled folder.
- Last Updated: Sep 9, 2020 5:12 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page