Download the Cite-While-You-Write Add-in
Cite-While-You-Write (CWYW) is an add-on for Microsoft Word that allows you to insert & format in-text citations & bibiolographies from your EndNote Basic library. Download and install the plug-in by clicking the Cite While You Write link in the Format tab. The plug-in is available for Word for both Windows and Mac computers.
Creating Stand-alone Bibliographies
Need to create a stand-along bibliography? You export a bibliography as a .txt, .rtf, or html file.
1. On the Format tab, click Biblography and then click the Select Favorites link
2. Use the Select Favorites menu to save the APA 6th and MLA styles. Click on the style you want to save in the right column and then click the blue Copy to Favorites button. When you are done, click the Hide link in the upper right corner
3. Choose the group whose References should be in the bibliography (if the references are in multiple groups, make a single group with all of the items you want to include), the Bibliographic Style you want to use, and the File format for the document. You can Save the file, E-mail it, or Preview & Print it.
- Last Updated: Apr 14, 2020 3:55 PM
- URL: https://campusguides.lib.utah.edu/EndNoteBasic
- Print Page